Jodie Persovic - Principal. Dietitian | Naturopath
Dietitian (APD), Nutritionist (AN) - BHSc (Nutr & Diet)
Naturopath, Western Herbalist - AdvDip (Nat & HM)
Jodie is a Qualified Dietitian, Naturopath, Medical Herbalist and Nutritionist. With extensive training in nutrition and natural medicine, she has been involved in the health industry for over 20 years.
Her experience in clinical settings combines brilliantly with her knowledge and passion for natural medicine. With a compassionate ear and professional advice she has assisted hundreds of clients on their path to recovery and wellness. Her experience includes:
- Weight Loss - Improving body composition (fat loss)
- Thyroid Disorders - Hypothyroid, Subclinical hypothyroid
- Insulin Resistance - Diabetes, Metabolic syndrome, Sugar cravings
- Chronic Health Conditions: Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Adrenal Health
- Food Intolerance - Skin problems, Migraines, Aches and pains, Acne
- Gut Health - Irritable Bowel Syndrome, SIBO, SIFO, Coeliac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Therapeutic Diets - Plant based diets, Ketogenic (low carb) Diets
- Hormonal Issues - PCOS, Heavy or Painful Periods, Menopause, PMS, Fertility
- Immune Support - Autoimmune conditions, Restoring the microbiome, Viral/bacterial illness
- Urological Conditions - Urinary tract infections (UTI's), Nephritis
- Stealth Pathogens - e.g. Epstein-Barr Virus, Autoimmune conditions
Functional Pathology Testing
Upon consultation, Jodie can determine the necessary medical tests you may need and discuss your options. Sometimes testing can fill the missing pieces of the jigsaw puzzle so we can enhance your treatment protocol, therefore speed recovery. Jodie can also analyse your past medical tests and recommend follow-up testing.
Complete Wellness Programs
Jodie also creates tailored programs through the NuMe Natural wellness package. With this program clients have access to tools like: weekly menu's, recipe planners, shopping guides and coaching emails. Jodie also posts delicious, healthy recipes and writes a monthly newsletter. The recipes include options for lower carb, gluten free, dairy free, low FODMAP, vegetarian and nut allergies.